- Serverless Architectures
- Battle of the Fonts
- The software engineer’s guide to asserting dominance in the workplace
- The Subtle Art of not Giving a F*ck
After all, the only way to overcome pain is to first learn how to bear.
Being open with your insecurities paradoxically makes you more confident and charismatic around others. The pain of honest confrontation is what generates the greatest trust and respect in your relationships. Suffering through your fears and anxieties is what allows you to build courage and perseverance.
Constant positivity is a form of avoidance, not a valid solution to life’s problems.
Knowledge has a half-life. Either apply it or it decays.
- Org-mode is a beast. I have barely scratched the surface and it has already covered 99% of my writing and note taking needs.
- It’s harder to read code than to write it.
- If you just show up and work hard, you will soon hit a performance plateau beyond which you will fail to get any better.
- My well-being lies in my actions.
- Let go without attachment.
- Function-as-a-Service is the next logical abstraction from Platform-as-a-Service. But serverless architecture is unforgiving.
- There is a fine balance between moving fast, breaking things and doin
- If you fail to execute it, your idea doesn’t matter.
- There is something so pure about shooting “big places, tiny people” style abstract photography.
- I joined Pand.ai as a full-stack Software Engineer this week.